Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Free Writing - What I am grateful for

IALT: Talk about something that I am grateful for in my life as a growing young man. As there is no Kiwi Sport today, our teacher Ms. Komor decided that we have 1 hour to write about what we are grateful for. 1 hour is a lot of time, and Writing for that whole time frame is something I am used to. For me I like to write about things, and this is definitely one of them. I like writing about these things because they reflect what kind of background I have.The things that I am grateful to have is : Parents, Family, Church and School.
Image result for writing
 All in which I recall my 'homes away from home' and a place where greatness can happen and people can change. Writing about things that I am grateful for is something really rare to write about. Even though I say it all the time I don't really act upon what I say, because sometimes I forget. I am very grateful for the people who support me because I wouldn't be the young man I am today. A challenge I came across was when I had to write down what I was grateful for, sometimes I was lost.
Image result for writing
 But now I am growing up I know what I am going to achieve later in my life. Like getting a good job. My next steps in learning is to continue to work and talk at the same time, meaning I have to multitask. Sometimes I get drifted away by the conversations of my friends , and I include myself, but I try not to as I have to finish my work to a  high standard.

 Feel free to leave a comment.
 Many thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment