Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Xavier @ Saint Patricks School Blog Commenting

IALT: Talk about what I did and learnt while commenting on my quad blogging partner's blogs. 

It has been a long time since I last commented on one of my quad blogging partner's blogs so now before I go off to bed, I think this is the right time as I have nothing left to blog about. The person I chose to comment on is a boy from St Patricks; Xavier. The last time he blogged was today , his post was about New Zealand winning the Auld Mug after 14 years of losing. For me it was a great time to read his post because I know little about the race, but have only watched it and read about it on the internet. 

Image result for america's cup

Something I knew was that New Zealand won, beating the USA team 7-1 in a series, which to me is Amazing and to me a 'World Record' It's great to here Xavier blog about this, here is my comment:


Something I learnt from him was that America was the Mug 28 times, it costs New Zealand $2 million dollars to enter the race and that it costs $5 million just to buy the winning yacht. I couldn't believe what I read , and it was great to read something I know little about.

A challenge I found, was re-writing what I read. Although I know it's true, I still think about how New Zealand did it, and managed to bring  it home.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P  

0 comments:

Post a Comment