Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

End Of Term 2 Reflection

IALT: Reflect on what I did and learnt during Term 2.

Yes, today is officially the last day of Term 2. The 7th of July was coming up fast, with things to do and learn it was like we were being timed. For me personally, this term has been filled with laughter, challenges and highlights. From Whitewater Rafting, to visiting the Te Tuhi Museum in Pakuranga, I loved it all, no matter the place I still learnt something from each place because, a place has it's on unique 'personality' like us students we all have something different to each other which makes us special and different. 
Image result for term 2
Going through the challenges in Term 2 I was determined to continue with my head up, and continue striving forward to finish what I started. At times, it seemed impossible, but with the help of my peers, I got through my rough times. Our Inquiry Topic for this term which is 'Fulled For Life' was one of the most active requiring topics I have ever done! Fitness, everyday after Morning Tea (Weather Depending) helped me with getting used to exercise and continuing to do it at home. 
Image result for school
To be honest, my favourite highlight over the term would have to be Whitewater Rafting. Not only was it an amazing experience but it was my first time, working with my team we managed to go through the course twice and have a little swim with the current, as we floated around the bend back to where all the others were waiting. It seemed scary at first but once we got on, all we had to do was lie on our back with our toes and no sticking up out of the water.
Image result for rafting
It was a funny experience, I will never forget the time where I almost flipped out. Unexpected bumps managed to make me loosen my grip on the raft, I reached in deeper in the raft and stuck my feet firmly where I was able to get moved around hard without falling out. I wish I could go back there again, but to try the more extreme course, where you drop down the Largest Man Made Waterfall.
Image result for holidays
Going into the holidays I will miss my friends dearly, as I won't be seeing them for two weeks. Luckily for me it isn't a long time because when your having fun time goes fast, I know I will be having fun with my family and enjoying my time spend with them. I can't wait for Term 3 and the many things I'll yet to reveal, this year is going fast and I am heading off to college , in two terms.

Bring on term 3!

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment