Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Smart Hobbies - Reading Task

IALT: Summarize an article based on the De Bono's Thinking Hats.


For Reading my group had to read an article based on 'Hobbies' Hobbies are something that you do consistently and can help you change your day and mood. For this activity I had to fill in a sheet that would help me take key points/phrases from the text and complete it to a quality standard. I didn't find this task too hard because as a keen Reader I am used to summarizing and understand what the things I am good at and things I need to work on. My hobbies are playing sport, doing exercise and hanging out with my friends and family both in which can help me stay on the right path.
Image result for reading
I have yet to complete this task, the remaining task I have to do is summarize the text in 25 words. I reckon I am going to have some challenges because 25 is a really big number. But I am going to achieve this task because I keep my head up and strive to inspire my class mates, and those around the world with the work I share on my blog.
Image result for De bonos thinking hats
A challenge I found was answering some of the questions because I didn't quite clearly understands the meaning of the question, but I didn't give up and in the end I managed to complete the task to a high standard. I enjoyed reading this article because I already knew things about hobbies and merged what I learnt and my prior knowledge together.

Click HERE to view the task I had to complete!

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment