Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Sonny Bill's tweet will make you smile

IALA: Sonny Bill Williams moving on form his incident following the second test between the All Blacks and British and Irish Lions.

He is known as the villain following Saturday's red card against the Lions but Sonny Bill Williams has found a way to make fans smile. The second five-eighth become the third All Black in history to be red carded in a test match following a dangerous tackle which left the player in risk of hard damage. He was sent off in the 25th minute leaving the All Blacks to play with only 14 mean for 55 minutes. The All Blacks and Blues star was given a four week ban which means he'll miss the thrid test and the final game of the Super Rugby regular season. 
Image result for sbw
Sonny saw red, off for the entire game
Williams tweeted yesterday a video of moment with his eldest daughter Imaan to show he is trying to move past Saturday's incident. "My wife sent me this today. "Smile, sh** happens, just like Imaans farts" #lovemygirls." he said. After being banned for four weeks he is disappointed with his actions and feels like he let the All Blacks down.
Image result for sbw
The moment both body parts met

"Obviously I'm really disappointed but happy to be able to get in there and
 say my piece,
" Williams said afterwards. "They've come to the conclusion that it was reckless,
 that it wasn't intentional. I've got in contact with Anthony and I've apologised to
 him but I'm very disappointed that I was sent from the field last night and that I
 let my brothers down."

A challenge I came across was when I had to re write the article in my own words.
 It didn't feel too good because SBW is one of my favourite rugby 
players with his ability to pass without looking and set up plays.
Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment