Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Reading (Continued)

IALT: Summarize the article I have read using 25 words.


This reading activity was a carry on task because I didn't have enough space to put this in on my last reading post. This task was together with my other blog post I just blogged about reading an article based on hobbies, I have a lot of hobbies but sports is one of my main ones. I felt like I didn't give it 100%  and thought hard enough when I came across the words that I had searched up on the internet.
Image result for Hobbies
But at least I didn't have to worry about thinking hard because the internet was my best buddy at the time. Something challenging I found while working on this task was coming up with some words because I didn't think about the topic too hard, my next steps in learning is to give it my all and critically think about the task so that I can achieve it to a high standard, level 4. 
Image result for Hobbies

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 







0 comments:

Post a Comment