Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Manea @ Waikowhai Primary School Blog Commenting

IALT: Comment on the blog of a student from Waikowhai Primary School.

The student that I chose to comment on was  a girl named Manea. Although she is a Year 6 student she has the potential to achieve many great things that will help her later in life. She blogged about the Chocolate Factory in Dunedin, she founded it and facts about it. I was shocked at some of the facts because I didn't know about them and never heard of them before. There was also one fact that made me really think about why I eat chocolate, according to her blog post Chocolate is good for you... Here is my comment:


In her post she said that Chocolate has an antibacterial affect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay. I was really blown away because at times I hear that people said that Chocolate isn't good for you because it is too sweet, and therefore you will always want to eat it as sugary things , once touched by your tongue sends a signal to your brain, saying it's sweet. Does this mean I should eat Chocolate more? 

Image result for chocolate

Chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown food preparation of cacao seeds, roasted and grounded. I am not going to risk eating more then I am now because it might turn out to be wrong and start making more damage to my teeth. My favourite company for making chocolate is Whit-takers, my favourite flavour of chocolate is Dairy Milk, because it's just the combination of chocolate itself. 
Image result for chocolate

I can't wait to comment on more blogs from Manea, because I find them very interesting indeed. I know I will learn things from here because she has still 2 more years to go before she heads off to college. 

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :P 




0 comments:

Post a Comment