Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Sunday Reflection

IALT: Talk about what I learnt and did during my time at Church today.

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is the chapel I attend in which I go and renew my Baptismal Covenant with our Heavenly Father, he is the creator of all things and we must always obey his commandments. For the first hour of church which is 1:00pm till 2:00pm we always have a Sacrament Meeting in which we sing hymns and partake of sacrament, as a 12 year old boy and priesthood holder I serve sacrament in honour of what Jesus Christ did for me ancient years ago.

Image result for LDS

When it was finished, I went up to Sunday School, where I was combined with two other classes, 12,13,14,15, and 16 year olds all in the same class learning about the same thing and helping others choose the right and face towards the light of Christ. As the youngest class in the room my class had to be seated on the floor well some of us, which included me. Showing Respect to our elders are one of the things we mus be obedient towards. 

Image result for LDS

Something I learnt during that time was the difference between a covenant and promise. Not exactly a promise but I forgot what it was, anyways the answers in which were given, I wasn't used to as the kids who answered were all older then me. A covenant is a sacred thing in which we must keep, a promise is something you said you are going to keep, and that's where the fun  begins. 

Image result for LDS

The time went by extremely fast, as one of the member's from the bishopric came in and observed how we are doing in class and to check up on what we do in class. Sunday School was something that I always look forward to, as the 1st councillor said that everyone comes to church for their own reason. For me going to church to learn is something that I go to church for all the time. 

Image result for LDS

Going home, for me I felt blessed and I knew that the spirit was going to help me during my challenges during the week. Asking for help is something that we must not be scared to do, because you never know, you might end up finding your answer. 

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment