Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

School Goals for Term 3

IALT: Write down my goals for term 3 that represent the 3 specific learning areas. Including a personal goal and teacher goal.

As you all know it is our first week back to school, Term 3. For the first block we had to do 'Free Writing' where you are free to write about what you wish to write, but unfortunately we had to write goals for ourselves for this term. This task wasn't too hard because from all the years I have been here, writing goals is something that challenges me to think, because I don't know what to write or watch to improve on. But in a class with peers who will help me excel in my learning I didn't have to worry about it too much. 

The goals that didn't quite challenge me was Math and Writing, the reason for this is because I know that I am weak in these two subjects and still have a lot to learn if I want to achieve my personal goal of reaching level 4 by the end of the year. While Reading, Personal and Teacher goals didn't challenge me.

A challenge I found was writing down the goals for Math and Writing. I hope to one day improve in these subjects because they are compulsory for all students to learn while in school. I enjoyed writing a goal for my teacher because I know she will achieve it , as she is a commited teacher.

Feel free to leave a comment
Many thanks :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment