Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Fitness Team Practise And Organising

IALT: Work with my team to come up with our final design to show our parents. 

Today we had another practise and to finish up on any work we had, to prepare for our Food Tasting Festival tomorrow night. For the whole day we worked in our groups, both learning from each other and asking each other what we could do better. I was in charge of the asking the questions to the parents because the thing we chose to display our work of fitness was 'Fitness Feud' where like Family Feud , asking questions and all but not getting a car as a prize and 5,000 dollars.
Image result for fitness
Working together with not only my class peers, but also with my peers from Room 10. It was great because that way I could see how we learn in our different classes, then I worked on a quote that would be displayed in our class room wall where everyone would see it. I put in a lot of effort into it but I wasn't alone, I worked with Sifa and Kauri who are great to work with and don't play around when it's time to work, those are the kind of students I like to work with.

The quote we wrote was this one:



For me I think this is a great quote because it's true, it's not about being better then someone else but trying to be better then who you used to be. As a young fit child I am continuing to grow and develop more muscle for when I move onto college next year. It's going to hard, but I don't want to be the smallest kid in class. I didn't pick the quote but this is the quote I will look to when I do fitness as it will help me to do more.
Image result for fitness

A challenge I found was when we had to start all over again,because it was a waste of time. I know that it is good to work with other people because you can learn from them.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment