Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

IALA: A Winter Programme Learning Journey.

Image result for winter learning journey

Today a lady named Rachael came in our class and talked about a Winter Learning Journey, in which was going to be starting and ending on the dates of the school holidays. I recognised her from previous visits, talking about the same thing which is Blogging! As a proud blogger here at TPS I have reached the milestone of 600 blog posts, my goal to reach 1000 before I leave. And right now I have over 650 which is amazing to me. She talked about the programme and the things you will be learning about. The theme for this learning journey is about 'New Zealand' we must learn about the awesomeness of the country we live in. 

Image result for blogging

She was talking about not many students from my school joining in , in the previous years she has hosted these kind of programmes. Willy Illy won 1st place while here at TPS and therefore I want to follow in his footsteps and continue to blog even though I have no teacher and friends to assist me. I have never been involved in these kind of programmes, so I'm thinking if I should join... But now I have to, because I am a proud blogger and good at blogging my work to a high standard. 

Image result for blogging

The best three bloggers with the most points at the end of it win a prize, in which all comes from New Zealand. It wasn't the prizes that motivated me to join, but helping me to achieve and continue to reach my goal. I want to represent my school with pride and show the others that we have the potential to do good and achieve great things, like Blogging awards and many more.

Image result for blogging

There is only 5 more days until it starts and well, I don't think I'll be able to blog on the first day as I have to leave to the Airport. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Gary
I really like how as a student leader you want to take responsibility with your learning and join a group of bloggers.I also love how your goal is to reach 100 blogs and also I like how it wasn't the prizes that made you wanna join.
My question is who inspired you to keep on blogging?
Good Luck :)

Unknown said...

Kia ora Gary,

What a fabulous blog post! I am thrilled to read that you have already posted 650 blogs and are aiming to reach a total of 1000. I believe that you can do it!

I'm so happy that you have chosen to embrace the Winter Learning Journey programme. We had a great time blogging with Willy a few years ago and we're really excited that he has joined our blogging team this year. In fact, he will be reading your posts over the next two weeks and providing comments alongside myself, Nicky and Jacinta (the two teachers who are working me this holiday). We are all so excited to blog alongside you as you learn about this awesome country that we call home.

Keep up the great work and the positive attitude. You are setting a fabulous example for others to follow.

Warmest regards, Rachel :)

Post a Comment