Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Tuakana Teina Day Refletion

IALT: Write about what I did and learnt while spending time with my buddy Garth.

On Friday it was Tuakana Teina day, from the morning jog to the actual work, I loved it all! As you know my buddy is Garth and to be honest he doesn't want to do his work but do mine! He always want's to go on my Chromebook and have a little type, bit for now I don't think he is ready and I will start to teach him a few tricks, and tips. In Room 2 we worked on a Pamphlet, in which was going to be showcased at our school night market on Wednesday the 5th of July.

Image result for pamphlet

I was accompanied by one of my friends Sifa, as he didn't have a buddy. It made things for me a lot easier as I had to leave to go recording and for a leadership program. As for the pamphlet, I didn't quite get the message and ended up doing the wrong thing. I left to go recording and then when I came back Sifa told me I did it wrong but he did the right thing. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have finished it. 

Image result for buddy

He didn't share me the work, but it was amazing with the different colours, texts and pictures. 
I was proud to have him as my buddy because it helped me a lot as I wasn't in class for like the past 1 hour. Garth, was on the right track having the ability to work with a buddy and independently. A challenge I found was leaving him with Sifa, I didn't know what would happen but in the end the wait paid off.

Image result for buddy

Fell free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment