Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Interview With Family Member - WLJ

IALT: Interview one of my family members and ask them 5 things they like to do while outdoors.


Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.

The person who I have chosen to interview is my uncle Mino, who is 23 years of age. I asked him what he likes to do while outdoors (5 things) and the answer he gave me surprised me as I never knew he loved to do these things. I have never seen him do all these things, but everyone changes sometime.

He gave the following answers:

Exploring
Image result for Exploring

Kayaking
Image result for Kayaking

Hiking
Image result for Hiking

Biking
Image result for Biking

Swimming
Image result for Swimmin

All in which can help you develop muscles in all sections of your body. As a young man I am trying to develop muscles in my abdomen and arms. I work on weights, ans sit ups to help me. I don't use any of that powder stuff because I want to challenge my body to keep going without the need of anything that can harm my body.

If I were to choose one thing to do out of these options, it would be to Explore. I love to explore and in my past years I discovered a young, small shark buried helplessly in the sand with only it's dorsal fin sticking up out of the sand. It was dead obviously, so I decided to throw it back to where it belonged, in the sea. 

I love to explore and love the way you can find things you didn't know, or haven't heard about before. I never knew my uncle was so fit because he didn't show it in his actions. But once again, everyone changes. 

Feel free to leave a comment to see more of my Winter Learning Journey tasks completed and shared with you!

Many thanks :) 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gary,

It sounds like your uncle is very active and maybe he decided that as he is getting older, he wants to do more active activities!

My favourite of these is kayaking! In the summer I sometimes go kayaking with my friend and her family and I remember all the times we used to flip each other out of the kayaks - so much fun!

It's so great to see you putting so much detail into your posts, nice Gary!

Nicky

Post a Comment