Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Te Whare Tapa Wha - Inquiry Topic



WALT: Choose hobbies that will help strengthen our Whare Tapa Wha (Four Walls)

For Inquiry this term we are learning about our hobbies, leisure. I have hobbies because it helps me change my mood and day, it also helps me to deeply connect with my family and my peers. I am familiar with the four walls because our school done a movie about it and submitted it to Manaiakalani for other schools to witness what we learn here at Tamaki Primary.
Image result for whare tapa wha
This task challenged me because I didn't quite know what kind of hobbies would help develop our health and support. But in the end I was helped by my peers because I helped them, it's like a give back thing, where we don't help unless we give something back. But I tried to include hobbies I liked and hobbies I don't like.
Image result for whare tapa wha
Something I enjoyed while working on this was coming back to Te Whare Tapa Wha after we already learnt about this, and we all had a clear understanding on what we were walking on. A challenge I found was figuring out the different hobbies.

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment