Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Technology (During)

IALT: Continue working on my front cover of my final design. 


Today we didn't have our normal teacher Mrs Ferguson, instead we had a reliever. In fact all our classes had a reliever because our normal teachers went somewhere. Last week I blogged about my design, with the letters QLD on it , to show my support and respect for the Queensland Maroons. It didn't look like it was a bright shield, so I decided to work on it more to make it more interesting and fancy.
Image result for QLD Shield maroons
During this time it took us about 15 minutes to get settled in because we didn't have the WiFi password, walking around the school looking for the school office I was lost, but was quickly accompanied by two of my other peers Ana and Tevita. Ana knew her way around here because her brother attends Tamaki College. 
Image result for Tamaki College
But for me I didn't, once getting the password I came back to class and that's when we got into work. It's like we needed WiFi to work, we did but it wasn't too critical. Now, I am working on completing my work to a quality standard. 
Image result for Tamaki College
Feel free to leave a comment. 
I will be sure to take a snapshot of my finished shield.


0 comments:

Post a Comment