Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Fitness Team Preperation



IALT: Re create our final design for Wednesday night. 

Today the fitness group came together as one both classes to do think about how we would demonstrate what we learnt on Wednesday night. Everything was going according to plan, everyone was involved even those who I thought were never! In the end we ended upcoming with the idea of remaking Family Feud, to Fitness Feud where it is just similar but just different at the same time. All 7 questions we made up were based on Fitness, to ensure that we weren't 
carried off to another topic. 

The questions we came up with was : 

  1. What is your favourite exercises? Give three answers.
  2. What type of food do you think is healthy to eat?
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how important do you think fitness is? 1 being not important 10 being very important
  4. How often do you think you should exercise?
  5. Do you enjoy doing fitness?
  6. What exercise do you think helps your body more? Why do you think that?
  7. What do you think the purpose of fitness is?

As for the real thing, it was going to be in a Pamphlet shape, the questionnaire was going to be in the middle while some information and pictures of us doing fitness was going to be on the other two sides. If you don't know what I mean, take a look :


The blank side is where the pictures will go, to inform the parents on what we do everyday to increase our fitness skills. It's very hard because changes don't happen on the first day, you have to commit to doing your role , making sure it is your time to shine. I can't wait for Wednesday, but I might not come as I have to attend a very important training session, with my younger brother. 
Image result for family feud
It would be a shame if I didn't go because I am committed to doing my part . 
A challenge I came across was assigning roles to every member of my team, sometimes I wouldn't know what to give them because I was stuck, but I had the help of my other mates. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment