Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Technology Reflection T3W1

IALT: Write about what I learnt and completed for Technology this week.

This week was our first week back to Technology for this term. It had been a  long 3 weeks since I last saw Mrs Ferguson so this week it was great to see our normal teacher once again. On the last week of Term 2 we had a different teacher, because Mrs Ferguson was away, it felt different because she didn't know what to do and we just ended up putting in more detail to our designs. 

Image result for qld state of origin

Anyways this week I was extremely proud of myself for finally getting the oppurtunity to bring my design to life, meaning Mrs Ferguson scanned my work and had already made the pieces that I needed for my clock. I can't wait to start putting designs on my shield because I reckon my designs represent who I am as a person, a Maroon Loves, A believer in God, and a proud pacific islander. 
Image result for maroon shield

Working throughout the 2 hours I felt like I was way ahead of the others because well I utilised my time wisely and I didn't waste my time to talk to my friends, well only when they needed help and myself. Mrs Ferguson this week was very helping because she had time for everyone and she was well managed by creating a timetable that had the names of everyone in my group. 


Image result for technology

Overall, I thought that this week's session was amazing and I can't wait to start painting  on my design. Something challenging I found was when I had to work on my design and add in more because I didn't want it to be a plain brown color.

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :)