Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Buddy Reading

IALT: Read with my buddy and ask him some questions about the book for him to have a better understanding. 

Today for Buddy Reading, I was running a bit late because I had been through an accident during lunch time. From my chest down to my pants it was all muddy, as if I had been sliding on the grass. I quickly went off to ask the caretaker for a spare jumper and then I went off to read with my buddy. Like any normal buddy he was waiting patiently for me, something I taught him. Whenever I was late for any reason I told him to wait for me because I would turn up anyways, no matter what. 
Image result for princess racing on bike
The book we read today was based on a princess going for her bike race, she was having trouble looking for her gear, and suddenly she asked if she could race in her crown! The queen was furious with this decision and replied no! I didn't know why someone would ask that question as racing with a crown, is a very , very, well stupid question. Anyways, he kept reading until the end, and then I asked him some questions.
Image result for bike racing
He was getting better and better at what he was doing. I know he knew what he was doing because he didn't hesitate to answer the questions, only asking for help with some words that I thought weren't for his year level. His confidence made me realise that I was a huge impact on what he was going to be in the future. 
Image result for princes
A challenge I found during this time was when I had to ask him some questions. I didn't quite know what to ask, but in the end I did. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment