Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Fitness Pamphlet

IALT: Create a pamphlet based on Fitness and what exercises we think help our bodies the most.



This DLO is about a pamphlet me and my other peers worked on when we had finished our allocated task. With the assistance, I was able to write down what makes my exercise good to do, I chose to do the plank because it helps you develop muscle in your core, meaning if your core is strong then the rest of your body is too because, your core is located in the middle of your body. So it like sends out messages to your other body parts. 
Image result for plank
Dumbbells and Push Ups, were the things that Sifa and Kauri chose. Dumbbells is using weight to develop muscle in your arms , while push ups help with your abdomen, arms and legs. I don't have the upper body strength to do 30 push up but I am working on it to achieve more. I'm sorry it doesn't look like quality work but we were in a hurry because we had to finish up on our final design. 
Image result for dumbbells
Coming up with the designs, our Teamwork skills were strong. It was all up to us, no teach assistance was needed, well only for printing. But the rest was all up to us, sometimes some people just did things without asking the team, and in the end the whole team didn't like it. But we fixed the mistake and we ensured that no more mistakes were going to happen. 
Image result for push ups
I can't wait to show and tell our creation as a group. It is going to be amazing! Overall, I really do think our one is the best. A challenge I came across was when I didn't complete my work to a high standard, but next time I will ensure I will.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment