Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Fitness At Home

IALT: Carry on with my fitness at home. 

Today after school I started off my first fitness at home programme, where I could carry on doing exercise at home, while alone and with more complex exercise and equipment. At first I was alone, work on a machine where it could help my biceps, triceps, forearms, and shoulders to start really showing. Each block weighed about 5-10 kg, I could be able to life 5 of them, meaning I was lifting 50 kilograms or 25 kilograms, all in which made my shoulders sore as I moved onto the next exercise. I went onto the boxing bag, where I would pretend I was in a real fight, throwing all sorts of different punches, hooks, uppercuts, jabs and right hands. 
Image result for Weights lifting
It was a hard time with my muscles aching , but I still carried on because I knew it was working as the pain was starting to kick in. Another piece of equipment, was one where it was like you were rowing, this worked on my arms and shoulders. It felt like I was actually in a raft rowing, it took me about 250 rows to stop me from doing anymore as my shoulders didn't want to do anymore. 
Image result for Weights liftingImage result for Weights lifting

I didn't want to give up, because if I did all the effort I put into working hard will be gone. A challenge I found throughout the workouts was going non stop for 10 minutes, the hardest was the weight lifting section. I think this is the best one because it helps strengthen your arms, and it really does work. I was only for about 5 minutes until I started to sweat, I don't like sweating because I don't smell too good but I was going to go for a shower after fitness anyways.
Image result for Fitness
I am going to carry on with it throughout the holidays and when I move onto college. Fitness can change how I look because all the excess fat will be removed and pure muscle will be showing. It's going to be hard but I know I am going to make it because I have a heart keen for challenges.

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :P 



0 comments:

Post a Comment