Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Overall Reflection - WLJ

IALT: Reflect overall on what I learnt from my Great Kiwi Road Trip! 

Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you? To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip. 
Image result for Road trip
This task asks me to write about what I learned for the past 4 days of going on an epic Kiwi Road Trip across New Zealand. I know it's suppose to take my a week but since I have a busy plan ahead of me, I finished all the amount of tasks when I had the time because I knew in the future I wouldn't. I also started late on these activities, 3 days behind and now I'm 3 days ahead!


This has been an amazing journey filled with amazing facts, people and places! I was astonished at all the different venues and places we went to , including the trip to visit 'Tane Mahuta' the biggest tree I will ever see in my life, I just know it. Finishing this week, means I have completed all the tasks, I went past the required standards, and decided to put in my own taste of my own medicine. 
Image result for Tane Mahuta
Since this is my first time, I decided I wanted to share my learning with my peers at different schools and add in things that I learnt from my teacher, including adding in the expected statements of learning. Like challenges, next steps in learning and the learning intention. All in which I want to represent my school and give it a good name.

If I were to go and ask myself a question. It would be 'Where have I been for the best week or so?" The reason for this is because I should've learnt about this great road trip along time ago. I can't wait for the next tasks, bring it on!
Image result for Road trip
A challenge I found overall, was not thinking too hard. I struggle , but this time I wanted to set a pace where I could complete my work to a high standard, in which I did.

Feel free to leave a comment viewer.
Kindly Appreciated.
Gary

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gary,

I can tell you have made the most of your experience during the Winter Learning Journey programme which is so great! Like I said, your work will act as an example to your peers and fellow bloggers of the kind of work that makes you successful in this programme. An awesome job overall!! Be proud of your efforts :)

Nicky

Post a Comment