Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

700 Blog Post Achievement!

IALT: Write about my incredible achievement of reaching 700 blog posts.

I am on my way to achieving my blogging goal for this year, which is to reach 1,000 blog posts by the end of this year. I think it's only been 5 - 6 weeks since I reached 600 blog posts, and now that I have reached 700 my goal of reaching 1,000 by the end of the year is looking very bright. Every since Willy came and showed recognition of me reaching 600 blog posts, I was determined to reach my goal with my head up and take the advice that Willy gave me , because I know it will help me a lot!

Image result for 700
I wouldn't have done it without the support I got from both students and teachers because they helped me remember that as a leader of this school I need to inspire others around me with the work I share on my blog. This achievement just leaves me 300 more stairs to climb in order for me to reach the top. I would like to thank those who have made it possible for me to reach this achievement because leaving Tamaki would be hard, but I will leave things for the younger generation to learn from. Which is my leadership skills.
Image result for congratulations

Also a huge thank you to Ms. Kyla for helping me reach the first 100 - 130 blog posts of my blog because I didn't know how to blog, and the expectations I needed to reach in order for me to be known as one of the best bloggers in the history of Tamaki Primary, and now look at where I am! Also Ms. Komor, for helping me and creating a blogging rubric I use to make my blog posts up to standard and enjoyable to read. 

Image result for blogging

I can't wait to reach 800 because it will continue to help me strive to achieve my goal. Something challenging I have come across while being the owner of this blog is not reaching the standard because I didn't know when I was younger, but ar at this age , of maturity, I strive to succeed.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 




2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

YES! #decidecommitsucceed

Willy L. said...

Congrats again, Gary!

Sorry for the late comment. It's amazing to see how fast you've gotten to this milestone. As always, keep up the quality posting!

-Willy

Post a Comment